• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Passed 750 =D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Codeman05

Just passed 750 :D
Should be breaking 1000 in about 2wks!! :D
Glad to crunch for the best team around...This is the first team that actually has motivated me to crunch more and try to build a farm lol.
Thanks!
Codeman05 :burn:

Nice work keep it up. Let us know if you have any questions. SETI
or computer related.

Wayt to go Codeman! :) We don't mean to be pushy its just that most of our members finally see the light and build farms...its good for their health. ;)

Cy

Congrats codeman!! You're only 250 away from breaking 4 digits. And you know how fast that goes :D Crunch on, and have some more fun! :)

JigPu

LandShark said:
congrats Codeman!! guess it's time to build another cruncher to celebrate this milestone now!!! ;)

Well it'll have to wait till the 1500 milestone hehe (actually I can't remember if thats a milestone or not lol) , but I hope to build a dually AMD over the Christmas break to replace the P3 450 on server duty...should hit work out pretty close

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS on the milestone, and let me be one of the first in line for the 1000 mark as well.

GOOD LUCK!

FRANK

Back