• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice Bluefalcon, I have finally waved the white flag on the Fx 8350 and put my 1800x in on my main rig. I figured it was about time. :D

Something new for me... A 1st gen Ryzen combo. It should make for nice "cruncher" :) (On the Intel side my most current rig/setup is a 7700K/Z270).

Now that I'm running a Ryzen... Really looking forward to seeing the upcoming Zen 2 (~Ryzen 3000 series)!

I'll probably switch out the AIO for custom water "420" like I used previously on my FX-8370 (Still have that one on the parts shelf).

Ryzen 1700X 3.9GHz 3200C16 2nd.PNG

DSC00357-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Cant imagine only 10L dewar. You will use that amount fast. But should be good for 1 round of 2D benches on 1 cpu.
GL Eagle.

That was a response to unsafesteagle post Kyle. I had it out the other night, 15 min in I was at -2c water temps already.
20190131_214032_resized.jpg

That was a response to unsafesteagle post Kyle. I had it out the other night, 15 min in I was at -2c water temps already.
View attachment 203938

Haha I know :p

Nice and cold water I love it :thup:
Oh speaking of which, does anyone know if XSPC still makes the RX series of rads? The low FPI kind. I have the RX360 V2 and i was thinking of maybe seeing if a 140.2 version exists?

Wayy too much dust here, the 30FPI rad is basically useless

uhhhhhhhh, silver, just get a 9x120, you know you want one to hang out the window up there..........

Back