• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Was seeing what this chip could really do with the right tweaks applied.

I believe it has more in it, will be working on it later to see just how much is left.

8320 1M Super PI.jpg

Oh yeah - Ln2 for sure with that kind of speed and voltage used.

I will be doing it later and maybe I'll improve my results yet again.

This thing is still alive??????????
My 9600K rig I was doing some audio trans coding on had A cooler failure so I had to revert to my trusty 955 rig............ it's sooooo slooooooooowwwwwwww.
from 2009 to 2020, 11 years, things have changed sooooo much!!!!!!!

It's nice to see many of you are still around.
I have retired ( sort of) and moved to where interwebs are at best hard to access and impossible normally.

Congrats on your semi-retirement. I hope you are really enjoying it.
I fully retired Oct last year, but the many long neglected home projects have been keeping me super busy.

You don't really get to retire there, to move there one of the things you agree to is that you start A business that employs people, so, I bought A nice fishing boat, hired A captain and rent it out, to one customer, me.
I like doing stuff any way so I have started doing some minor audio and video work with A few of the resorts on the island.

That sure sounds a lot more fun than digging up privet & replacing a well pump! And painting, OMG the painting. At least I have the winter off for that. :)

Back