• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

JUST testing on AIR......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hipro5

As tittle says....... :D

Mobo ABIT IC7 - CPU Pentium4 3GHz with DEFAULT VCore ON AIR with stock Modded(5600rpms) Intel heatsink..... ;)

NOT STABLE......Only MAX screenshot on air....... :D

P4_3C@3,8_air_png.png

JCviggen

chips that go really high on air tend to dissapoint in the prom :\ but i'm sure itll get some nice benches ;)

my 2.80C reaches a max unstable screenie of 4.33

TC

Senior Seti Addict
I assume that's with HT turned off (looks like cpu # is greyed out) My 3.0C won't even post at 3.7 with the retail hsf. I've seen you suggest upping the AGP voltage, but I don't have an AGP card. What's that supposed to do?

OP
hipro5

hipro5

TC said:
I assume that's with HT turned off (looks like cpu # is greyed out) My 3.0C won't even post at 3.7 with the retail hsf. I've seen you suggest upping the AGP voltage, but I don't have an AGP card. What's that supposed to do?

Yes it's HT Disabled so as to work the setfsb prog.....ACPI is also changed to one CPU only..... ;)

The Vmem - Vagp and the Vchip , are three Voltages who "feeds" the chipset(Northbridge)....You have to put them high to archive better performance-stabillity at maxed fsb's..... ;)

Maxvla

well if yours is the same as most everyone else you'll hit a wall at 275fsb

course that would put you at 4125mhz which i would be very happy with :)

TC

Senior Seti Addict
hipro5 said:

Yes it's HT Disabled so as to work the setfsb prog.....ACPI is also changed to one CPU only..... ;)

The Vmem - Vagp and the Vchip , are three Voltages who "feeds" the chipset(Northbridge)....You have to put them high to archive better performance-stabillity at maxed fsb's..... ;)
I wonder if raising the AGP voltage will help me even though I don't have an AGP card installed?

krag

Classifieds Moderator
hipro5 said:

:D Not yet.....I have to FULL Modded first and after that review it in my site and then I'll put it in Prommie.... ;)

DANG BRO! Must be nice! Look out 4 gig here comes Hipro!!
hey bro, could you give us a "Hipro modding thread?" So the rest of us mortals can get some high OC action!! come on bro PLEASE?! I want to mod my mobo like you.;)