• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just wondering

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wfarid

how much would u pay for a slightly used MSI 875p NEO FIS2R with all the stuff in it (im not selling it here just wondering how much one would pay for it)???

i dont think posting this question in both the cpu and motherboard section is a good idea, i personally consider it spamming but we'll see what others think.

It sells for $80 used on DumpingGoods.com so I would think 10-20% less (slower-quicker selling). And I also agree one post will suffice in most cases but I don't know if it's really SPAMing either.

bahh im not spamming... i have the same title for all this stuff but i talk about different stuff... goddamn thats what i get for being lazy... and i tried posting this question in classified but they told me it wasnt appropriate and that i should post my questions here (since im not actually selling stuff)...

hmm i dont think DumpingGoods.com exists bro... umm, i checked the retail price for it and it sells for around 200.00 (since they stopped making the board).... and on ebay it sells (For buy it right away) like for 160 i believe...

Dumping Goods very much exists. I found three versions of your board on that site for 3 different prices. Not sure which one is accurate. Anyways, their prices are: $179.55, $80.00, and $97.00. I would link you to each one, but that site has a timer in it and it will expire so the links would be no good.

And Drec: I would consider your post spam since you didn't do anything but complain.

wfarid said:
hmm i dont think DumpingGoods.com exists bro... umm, i checked the retail price for it and it sells for around 200.00 (since they stopped making the board).... and on ebay it sells (For buy it right away) like for 160 i believe...
When trying to figure out a price I use www.pricewatch.com find the lowest price and beat it by about $5 or 20% depending on what it is. A Mobo is a tough thing to figure out as chip sets change so will the prices and fast some times.

tell me if you think this is a good deal for me (im the seller)... im selling my 875p neoFIS2R with a pentium 4c 2.6, thermaltake spark 5, artic silver, Thermalright nb-1, OCZ el gold pc4000 dual channel kit 512 all for 420?

Stedeman said:
When trying to figure out a price I use www.pricewatch.com find the lowest price and beat it by about $5 or 20% depending on what it is. A Mobo is a tough thing to figure out as chip sets change so will the prices and fast some times.

Just make sure you check the companies reseller ratings because you don't want to get ripped off by that company also.

Back