• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

K7N2 Delta-L will only post in safe mode (200fsb)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr_Obvious

:mad: Just got my new K7N2 delta L, I Also got a Tbred-b 1800+. The dang board wont post at 266. Will only post at 200 in safe mode. I tried 3 diffent cpu's different ram, and 2 vid cards. It just refuses to post, and when it posts in safe mode, it shows bad cmos checksum, defaults loaded. I never had the chance to load the HP setup. I've cleared cmos, and reset the jumper to safe mode a couple dozen time, with no change. It did post once with the jumper in the 133 position, after hitting reset several times, and at that point I had my 1600 duron in, and it showed it as 2 gig (12x166) which I never set.

Whadya think, Bad bios?

I bought the Tbred -b to overclock, not to run at 1150.

OP
Mr_Obvious

Mr_Obvious

I guess this is not worthy of a reply since its not an abit.....Anyway, the 1800+ B is junk. Put it in my old Nforce 420, and the multis are locked at 11.5, and it wont do anymore than 1.5 volt, Even on thaat board at 138, it got twitchy. The multi's apear to be unlocked, and the previous owner claimed he got 2.4 out of it, but he musta fried something. But the board seems to work fine now. My 1600 duron's running at 2 gig, and stable.

Last edited: