• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Katelin moved into the top 100 crunchers ... Cool!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks! That's my 2nd goal reached. First was the top 99% overall. Hey Cuper, what's your SETI username? I'll be sure to wave if/when I pass ya :)

katelin said:
Thanks! That's my 2nd goal reached. First was the top 99% overall. Hey Cuper, what's your SETI username? I'll be sure to wave if/when I pass ya :)
There she is! We have been wondering where you wondered off too :)

Glad to see you around again Kate! :) Keep up the awesome work!!! Now, if only I could pass you... hmm...

J :cool:

Congratulations Katelin! Welcome to the top 100. Feel free to use the team avatar if you wish.

Cy

katelin said:

No chance on the pass;) I am getting a dullie in new week!!:D My user name if turner. I am 90 or 91?? Good Luck! Good to see you still crunching!

Back