• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kazaa Lite Recommendations?? What the heck? Fiona Apple?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KerryrreK

Okay, so I just noticed that apparently in Kazaa that I have a folder for "my recommendations" that contains a bunch of music I've never heard or wanted to hear, and definately never downloaded! When I tried to delete one of them, Kazaa immediately crashed? Anyone else recommending things and not knowing why? I have Kazaa Lite, not 2.0 but the last version before that.

Kerry

stool

Just checked my folders in Kazaa Lite, and I don't have your problem(yet). Could be something thrown in by Kazaa.

Disputant

Nothing like that in my kazaa lite, I am using the 1.7 build. Tried the 2.0 and didn't like it so I switched back. Guess I will keep my eyes open.

OP
KerryrreK

KerryrreK

Okay, more strange things, I'm running KazaaLite 1.7.2 BTW, and now it says there are only 31 users online sharing 4,000 files (33 GB)....wtf? What happened to the millions I used to see there? And it never said the GB until now, and I havn't upgraded or done anything weird since I last ran Kazaa. Also, if everyone with the 1.7 build could check their "My Kazaa" (in between theatre and start) in Kazaa and see if you have anything under "My Recommendations" I know you all have this folder because I've seen it before on other people's comps that have Kazaa. Is version 1.7 being phased out or am I going crazy?

Kerry

Disputant

KerryrreK said:
Okay, more strange things, I'm running KazaaLite 1.7.2 BTW, and now it says there are only 31 users online sharing 4,000 files (33 GB)....wtf? What happened to the millions I used to see there? And it never said the GB until now, and I havn't upgraded or done anything weird since I last ran Kazaa. Also, if everyone with the 1.7 build could check their "My Kazaa" (in between theatre and start) in Kazaa and see if you have anything under "My Recommendations" I know you all have this folder because I've seen it before on other people's comps that have Kazaa. Is version 1.7 being phased out or am I going crazy?

Kerry

I am on version 1.7.1 right now...

3,244,189 users online
607,449,667 files
4,351,872 GB

Still nothing but several empty folders in that My Recommendations section.