• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kernel probs, virtual add. 302e3060

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

K1ll1nT1m3

I have a kind of big problem. I can't figure out what I have done wrong. I can't boot any discs, if I can get through BIOS. I have tried new mem., hard drive, motherboard. Some times it locks up in BIOS. If I can get past the BIOS and try to boot from disc, it locks up or reboots. If I try to install Mandrake 9.0 again, I get "unable to handle kernel packing at virtual address 302e3060." XP boot locks up at the loading executive part. I've tried every boot install type I can find in Linux. I have tried Partion Magic boot discs too. I disconected the cdrom. I can't boot from floppy either. Is it posible the cpu is the problem? VGALO would still have to go through the AGP, I guess, so maybe thats the problem? Im lost. I can't find any thing on virtual address 302e3060. Should I try a videa card first? I'm out of idea's. Thanks.