• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KG7-Raid-Sandra 2002 Crash

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

techneck

The system listed below has performed Sandra Memory Benchmarks at the listed FSB without fail in the past. I recently updated my Sandra Pro to the latest 2002 version. I have only been able to get a bechmark score a couple of times since updating Sandra, even when setting the speed and timings to default. My system crashes and shows a Memory Management error during the test. I can Game and run 3DMark2001 looping for hours and my system runs fine. Has anyone else had problems with the updated Sandra and the KG7-Raid?

I did not try Sandra Pro yet. Regular SiSoft Sandra will not give you a trouble with KG7-RAID in case system is stable.
In your case first thing you gotta do is run some stability tests( like Prime95 ). When you make sure that system is stable than try to run Sandra.
It might happen that your system is not stable.

Prime 95

VotTak said:
I did not try Sandra Pro yet. Regular SiSoft Sandra will not give you a trouble with KG7-RAID in case system is stable.
In your case first thing you gotta do is run some stability tests( like Prime95 ). When you make sure that system is stable than try to run Sandra.
It might happen that your system is not stable.

I can run Prime 95 for hours or days without fail.

I got this same problem as well. Didn't spend much time on this cos' my system has been stable so far. Perhaps you can try relaxing the memory timing in the BIOS a bit and see.

This is a known bug when running Crucial DDR in the KG7. It seems to get better when you go down to 1 stick of RAM or increase the FSB slightly above 133mhz.

Back