• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Kingston PC 3500 Cas 2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
X

---X---

Just found this stuff on Newegg here , apparently called HyperX. Do any of you know the RAM chips this thing has (thinking 5ns Winbond) and have any of you heard of/have experience with it?

EDIT: Link didn't work. Oops :eh?:

RnPgrosz

The 5ns Winbond are supposed to be pretty good, I am pretty sure that the new Corsair rev uses those chips as well. I haven't seen anyone with the ram but if its PC3500 then its probably pretty good. Personally, I'd go with Corsair over Kingston though.

OP
X

---X---

I am diehard Corsair, but just wanted to see how things compare :)

Also, I don't think many/anyone has heard of it, so I wanted to bring some attention to it as well.

TyRex

I mentioned this a couple days ago here http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=140765 , I did some research and found that it's pretty good stuff. I've always liked kingston and have had really good results from them. Larva also said he has some really good OC results from his pc2700. I guess it'd come down to price for me.......If the corsair is cheaper, i'd get that, but if i found the kingston cheaper, i'd go for that.