• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

kk266-r warning about multiplier

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dem1an

not sure if this has been posted. i didnt see a topic that looked like it had.

i just bought my kk266 and i have this problem now...i can have 8.5 or auto...i cannot manually change the multiplier. sucks actually. i'm wondering what IWill will do. i really don't want to move resistors and muck something up and ruin my board.

for fairness, IWill says it was a small number of RAID versions of the KK266 that "got out" defective. they are sending me a new mobo in advance which is very cool and they were also very friendly on the phone.

Iwill is a "stand up" Motherboard company. Very easy to deal with.

I keep hearing better and better things about Iwill it was a close decision on my last purchase. With support like this the odds are increasing in their favor. :) :)

My stock in IWill has been on the rise ever since the aftermath of their RMA problem a few months ago.... sure, I like to have a board that works great out of the box (no mods needed) but to know that a company stands behind their products is reassuring. IWill will be at or near the top of my list when I am looking for a DDR mobo later on this year.

SickBoy

Back