• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Knight Rider

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baqai

well remember the show from 80's ?? KITT?? oh well the game is out lol .. my friend bought it and i borrowed it from him (yeah yeah damn i loved the show and also i loved AIRWOLF) well if you are a big fan of Knight Rider than the game is "okay" i mean it looks like someone made it out of share boredom :D, the fun factor is there but the car cotrol is kinda crazy, i guess i am just spoiled by playing NFS and Colin Mcrae Rally kinda games :cool:

Okay me gotta go gonna try some more super pursit mode, ski mode, turbo boast all all those crazy stuff :rolleyes:

OP
baqai

baqai

err i guess no Knight Rider fans :) anyways i finished the game :eek: and come to think of it uptil now NOLF2 was the shortest game i played which took two days.

Game have 10 missions in total, graphics are average and some missions are just plain ol STUPID

a typical mission is : drive, jump (turbo boast), drive more, jump more

than in the later stages the game simply gets frustrating, you have to jump stupid buildings (yeah a car jumping buildings *shrugs*) how you get UP the building is totally different story

anyways i won't be recomending this game to anyone

minoukat

lol ... sounds like fun ! [sarcasm off]

Anyways, I just saw one of the ugliest racing games ever, American Muscle Car 2 or something like that, which looked like a direct port from the PSOne, I mean graphics suck, and it needs a 500MHz P3 to run htat crap. I just hope Knight Rider isn't like that hehehe

OP
baqai

baqai

no no no no no no trst me it isnt :D :D :D

graphics are SWEET .. ya know couple of mountains, dirt road, tarmac,couple of trailers, your truck (OFCOURSE) and idiot NPC cars (who turn on their hi