• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KT333 vAgp Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cpu6x4

Registered
Has anyone seen or heard of a vAgp mod for the KT333? I'm thinking not since I've searched long and hard. Is there anyone who could help me with it? I've gotten most of the dirty work out of the way as far as finding which ICs are involved and getting the data sheets on them but I've hit a wall. I just can't figure out how everything works together. I've made other vmods on this board but this is way different. From what I can tell there is no pretty little error correction circuit to manipulate. Anybody wanna get involved and help out?

Edit: That's an Abit AT7, btw

Last edited:
OP
Cpu6x4

Cpu6x4

Registered
mrspec3
I was looking for one a while back but couldn't find one and nobody knew how to do it either
Yeah, I know several people who want it but no one seems to be able to help me do it. You wanna help? I guess if I can't find any help soon I'll just yank a regulator from somewhere else and just use that instead...but there's got to be someone who will help.