• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kudos on the Thanksgiving Theme, IT LOOKS SWEET!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
beau_safken

beau_safken

Yodums said:
That's funny, "Eat pork!" Too bad Thanksgiving passed awhile ago, almost a month to be exact.

LOL...Thanksgiving is around the end of november for Americans. Since we started the holiday you're the guys that messed it up...LOL <--J/K

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
Thanks!

Basher said:
Site is looking good keep up the good work.

I for one am only trying to maintain the standard you set, until you are able to return and work somemore of your magic! Glad to see you are able to stop in.

SkyHook

Yodums

Sorry, I screwed up my wording. What I meant is that being Canadian, our Thanksgivings passed and that's a shame because I want more excellent food! Yeh, I realised that the American's Thanksgiving is Nov. 28th (I was bored in class and started flipping through the calender in my agenda).

On another note, good to see you around Basher!

Greg M

We usually have Turkey for the American Thanksgiving holiday, whereas in Canada, due to the exchange rate, they probably have chicken.

...EH?

;)

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
Very good to see you Sean...
very...

Yes... eat pork, frogz legz or even a nice kilbasa... ;)

Great holiday cheer on the team site guys :D

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
Morpheus said:
Yes... eat pork, frogz legz or even a nice kilbasa... ;)

Great holiday cheer on the team site guys :D

My mother's maiden name was "Staborski", we always had Kielbasa & Cabbage for our Thanksgiving Feast, along with Pieogies.

Thanks for the nice memory refresh Kris!

SkyHook