• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kx7-333r + Slk 800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arel

Hi everyone, im planning to buy me an amd axp 2400+. For this im going to use my thermalright slk-800, which is capable to cool this cpu with low noise fans. Well, i read in some review that they found some problems with installing big heatsinks on the socket because of some condensator(maybe wrong spelling).

So the questions is, would i be able to run my SLK-800 if i get the kx7-333?

Sorry for bad english, and thx for upcoming help

Oh, how nice to hear, now im going to order the mobo.
Thx for the welcome text m8 :)

anyone got a pic of their kx7 mobo with a slk-800 fitted? i think i cant fit it because i have a small case and my psu is quite close to my mobo.

seal said:
anyone got a pic of their kx7 mobo with a slk-800 fitted? i think i cant fit it because i have a small case and my psu is quite close to my mobo.

In your case maybe but with regards to the motherboard clearance issues it fits. Ask redduc900 if he has a pic of his current rig.

ive got a KX7 and theres plenty of room round the socket.. currently got a Volcano 7 On it.. going for water cooling soon theres the four mounting holes round the socket too, whichi is sweet:D

Back