• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kyro 2 Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what are your specs? I'm getting about 3300 with my Voodoo3 so that doesn't look too impressive. I was thinking of upgrading to a Kyro2 but with specs like that i think i will save my money for a good G2 card

Gordo (Jun 12, 2001 01:41 p.m.):
what are your specs? I'm getting about 3300 with my Voodoo3 so that doesn't look too impressive. I was thinking of upgrading to a Kyro2 but with specs like that i think i will save my money for a good G2 card

Your right ! I just went to comp usa the other day and bought a kyro 2 and guess what im bringing it back. I get 3600 with my voodoo 3 overclocked to 195mhz and the kyro 2 got 4600 in 3dmark2000. Anyway my voodoo 3 card still woops the kyro in 2d and 3d i.e. unreal and quake engines. Although the visual was better , i will still bring that thing back. My next card will be a ultra or geforce 3
i dont understand all these people getting hype up about these geforce 2 mx cards i think they suck

I have an AMD tbird 700 at 700 (cant change multiplier), I thought it should be faster too. I also have a voodoo 3 in another computer, which is almost the quality of this. Please tell me if you changed anything in the 3D Optimization (or Optimisation as Hercules says) properties tab.

aw hell! my v3 3k agp only gives me around 1300 3dmarks!!!

I guess system specs really make a world of difference!

ASUS P3B-F mobo
Celeron 400 @ 450< air cooled sits @ 35-50c!
128MB pc-100
13.6GB Quantum KA 7200rpm ultra ata 66 @ 33mb/sec<mobo can't support 66!!!
Voodoo 3 3K AGP <not o/ced<only using stock HS with old celeron cpu fan stuck on top.
SBLive!

Man! I want to upgrade!
In the mean time anything i can do?!

Back