• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

L12 Mod Really Does Raise Fsb Up 20+ Mhz!!![Retired sticky]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
just wondering......

see i was just wondering if it only worked from 133 to 166. the mobile 2400+(35) is 266fsb. i was wondering if it would go from 266 to 299 before i mod this chip. I just dont want to be modding a chip that it isnt going to do any good to raise the fsb. im gonna do some more research and see if i can give the mod a go and report back to you guys.

joe75123 said:
I was wondering if performing the L12 mod on a mobile 2400+(35) processor on an nf7-v2 would help with the fsb. Thank you very much

before doing the L12 mod, my m-barton 2400+ (35W) couldnt pass through memtest86 #5 stable at 252 @ 2-2-2-11, 1T. I'm suspecting that it's due to my corsair bh5 which cant go higher and limited. after doing the L12 mod, i still cant get 252 stable which mean that what limited me actually is the ram and not the processor.

p/s: the L12 mod will given you a lower bandwidth, there's a difference before and after L12 modding.

Back