• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

L4D2 @ Dell.com PC version 29.99 + free shipping!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aynjell

Definitely beats the deal anybody who pre-ordered got, which quite frankly is bs. :\

doz

If you didnt get in on a l4d2 4pack, then you only have yourself to blame. It was $33.75 through that, which Im not going to complain over $4 when I got to playt he demo early and have already had it for a week.

Aynjell

If you didnt get in on a l4d2 4pack, then you only have yourself to blame. It was $33.75 through that, which Im not going to complain over $4 when I got to playt he demo early and have already had it for a week.

I certainly did.

:comp:

I am not sure the bat was worth 4$, though. :\

sup3rcarrx8

i really hate dell for sure now. I just received a email from them saying my order was cancelled. Last time they had a great deal on a Seagate 1.5TB drive (a few months back i believe) and i bought it, they canceled my order 3 days after for no reason. I tried looking for my missing order with all my associated customer numbers etc and no luck. Now it's the same deal with my L4D 2 order. Do they have some grudge against me or something? They already took my money with Paypal and i didn't see the funds returned back to me yet. Any suggestions?

p.s. the Seagate 1.5tb drive and the L4D 2 orders from the past don't even show up in my order history.

twEEkerAreUs

i really hate dell for sure now. I just received a email from them saying my order was cancelled. Last time they had a great deal on a Seagate 1.5TB drive (a few months back i believe) and i bought it, they canceled my order 3 days after for no reason. I tried looking for my missing order with all my associated customer numbers etc and no luck. Now it's the same deal with my L4D 2 order. Do they have some grudge against me or something? They already took my money with Paypal and i didn't see the funds returned back to me yet. Any suggestions?

p.s. the Seagate 1.5tb drive and the L4D 2 orders from the past don't even show up in my order history.

This is common, Dell puts up a really great deal like this and a million people order it. I've seen this numerous times orders getting cancelled or run arounds.

GG for all those that got it at this price though...Love the game.

[email protected]

Inactive Moderator
Dell's estimated ship date is pretty long... I bought one for my bro as an early xmas gift... and it's gonna take a longgg time to get it. :(

vixro

Starting Price $49.99

As low as $15/month*1
Apply | Learn More

I don't get it.