• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Last time i asked it was a tad too early, bandwidth baby

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
ssMem241.jpg

P4C800 at 240 fsb with corsair 3200 at 2335 2.8 volts.

batboy

Senior Moment
Here's mine so far. Got a couple things I'm working on to break 6,000 MB/s... I'm so close I can taste it.

2400C-3300-5to4-mem.jpg

See my sig for hardware.... 275 FSB using the 5:4 mem ratio (DDR440)... RAM timings of 2,5,3,2.

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Nice BB - you've got a 2.4C right? Mine's a 3.0C - I just hooked up an exos unit and it's getting up to 3.7 easily, but I think the northbridge is overheating. The Asus board is passive and it's getting so hot I can barely touch it. I'm going to put a fan on it and see if that helps. I think I can get 3700 with HT on if I cool the NB down.

batboy

Senior Moment
Yes, I have a 2.4C, although I'm tempted to try a 2.6C or a 2.8C in the near future. Definitely get better cooling on that northbridge. I've been looking at the northbridge on my IC7, but it seems to be cool. Abit has a pretty nice fan and heatsink on it.