• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lcd Matrix Idea

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sonicdrive

with the lcd screens can you reprogram what the lcd does i mean im buying a large lcd from a company that has a screen that is 4inch by 4inch i want to know if you can reprogram it so the matrix code goes by and then it formes the temp ???

shard

I would think so... I would go to google and check it out, But i can think of one program but i cant remember the name, i think it starts with a L. LOL but i will check back with you later

Alice

Wow! Your rig is so much worse than mine, yet even your hard drive is bigger! I mean, the processor I have on a chain around my neck is faster than yours, but you still have a better ****ing hard drive than me! ::*****, wine, moan, ***** some more::

Alice

Hey, sonicdrive, sorry for being off topic. I'm sure that if you can't find such a matrix thing online, you could likely get someone to program one for you. It would be rather simple. As for the lcd itself, I think a psone lcd would work nicely, but I haven't tried one yet. BTW: I like your avatar ::up, C, down, C, left, C, Right, C, hold A, start::

NewBlood

Hey sonicdrive, I was just curious, gows that asrock motherboard working out for you, i got one 2 and it has worked great for almost a year now, but some people on here tell me they are nothing but a piece of crap........my specs on my signature