• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

leadtek cards anygood?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

walldow

i'm getting ready to get a new card and was wondering if leadtek was anygood? the prices are reasonable but i was wondering are they good overclockers?

thanks!

OP
walldow

walldow

sorry just not up to ati. i guess you can say bad first impression. had a couple and nothing but problems. i hear they have straighten them out but i guess i'll go down with the ship (nvidia) hell everyone is raging the new line. but i don't see anyone with one. my dad always said "don't knock it if you haven't tried it!"

i'm just wanting to know if leadtek uses good componants with there cards not if its better than another card. everyone has there own opinion about cards and i'm not trying to start some ati/nvidia thing. just want info on manufactures products.

thanks pip!;)

pip

walldow said:
sorry just not up to ati. i guess you can say bad first impression. had a couple and nothing but problems. i hear they have straighten them out but i guess i'll go down with the ship (nvidia) hell everyone is raging the new line. but i don't see anyone with one. my dad always said "don't knock it if you haven't tried it!"

i'm just wanting to know if leadtek uses good componants with there cards not if its better than another card. everyone has there own opinion about cards and i'm not trying to start some ati/nvidia thing. just want info on manufactures products.

thanks pip!;)

Well if you're gonna make like a captain and go down with the ship you might as well stand in the Best room, if you are gonna get an FX I think Leadtek is the way to go

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
the leadtek card that i have (ti 4400) is a very nice high quality card. i haven't had any problems with it at all. if you go with leadtek, you won't be sorry. :)

12si

Some yrs back, I paid the same price for an Elsa gf2mx400 and a Winfast gf2mx400
The differences
Elsa's came w/ passive cooling and a very lame bundle
Winfast had a sweet little fan on top, came at a higher clockspeed, and provided o/c programmes.

After that incident, i had been a strong supporter of winfast, but alas, they didn't produce ati cards.....

OP
walldow

walldow

thanks for the feedback guys! looks like leadtek it is. order this fri. and should be here by next tuesday i'll post back and let everyone know how it works out (since its a relativly new card and i havn't saw anyone els with one).

thanks again!:cool:

mbentley

walldow said:
thanks for the feedback guys! looks like leadtek it is. order this fri. and should be here by next tuesday i'll post back and let everyone know how it works out (since its a relativly new card and i havn't saw anyone els with one).

i would love to hear about how it goes... especially if you could fill out the info for the geforce survey in the nvidia video card section :) i only have one geforcefx listed atm...

Rasputin'sLiver

counselor of clock
pip said:

Well if you're gonna make like a captain and go down with the ship you might as well stand in the Best room, if you are gonna get an FX I think Leadtek is the way to go

ROFLMAO....over and over again! HA HAH HA

DarkOneX

Registered
Get that LeadTek WinFast A310 @ Newegg it freaking ownz! It comes clocked @ 350/700 and I'm running @ 375/925 with no added cooling or mods. I'm beating all my benches over my old GF4 Ti4600 with this card. Leadtek is like a god to me right now, this card is incredible for $225! Check out my 3dmarks with it @

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6561481

pip

DarkOneX said:
Get that LeadTek WinFast A310 @ Newegg it freaking ownz! It comes clocked @ 350/700 and I'm running @ 375/925 with no added cooling or mods. I'm beating all my benches over my old GF4 Ti4600 with this card. Leadtek is like a god to me right now, this card is incredible for $225! Check out my 3dmarks with it @

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6561481

You're only 20 days late

mbentley

thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

lol
i love this picture :burn:

OP
walldow

walldow

mbentley said:
thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

lol
i love this picture :burn:

good one mrB!LOL!!!

yes leadtek a3100 ultra is a great card and for the price well that wasn't too bad. but with the clock speeds it's producing it should be olot faster in benches. nvidia has a lot of work to do getting thhe drivers up to par for the fx line as far as i'm concerned!