• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

leadtek ti4400 or albatron ti4200 turbo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blaze420/24/7

Registered
which is better leadtek geforce4 ti4400 or the albatron geforce4 ti4200 turbo in terms of oc'ing and just straight up performance? they pretty much cost the same on newegg.com around 185.00 which is my limit. need some comments soon cause i need a card pretty bad.

thanx peaze!

i can't say that i know anything about an albatron 4200 turbo, but my leadtek 4400 runs very nicely. the only complaint is that the dual fan setup is a little noisy. those fans are probably some of the loudest in my case. you can oc the card with the stock cooling as well. you really don't have to worry about it getting too hot since the hs is huge. just my part on the leadtek... anybody have much on the albatron turbo?

i used to have been able to suggest the Alabatron with no doubts, but some people have been having problems recently even though ones who bought them earlier have been able to go WAY beyond Ti4600 speeds...

i read a lot of good things about the albatron ti4200 turbo but i was wondering if the leadtek ti4400 was better just because it's a ti4400?

I would recommended Albatron if you asked me last week.
But now many members are having problem OCing their card, many couldn't even OC it to Ti4600 spec. As many suggested, this may have caused by a bad batch.

I would wait for a few days to see what happen.

Back