• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

leadtek tv tuner, tv video a little choppy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gimps

Just curious if anyone else has the leadtek tv2000xp card? I just got it and it seems the tv video gets a little jumpy from time to time. Does anyone know of a way to fix this, maybe an update or a setting that can be changed?

Any help would be appreciated!

Spongebob3000

Did u make sure you have the most updated Drivers if that does not work try switching it in to another PCI slot.....I have a LeadTek xp 2000 delux and tryed using it to make an HTPC but the picture quality is kinda of crapy on an 61" TV so i got the Hauppauge PVR 250 and could not be happier

OP
G

Gimps

The driver updates for this card don't install too easily. You have to go through them one by one from what I read on their site, and I just haven't had time to do that yet.
Hopefully it'll help but I was kind of hoping not to waste time doing those kind of manual updates.