• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

legit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iLLestOne

Well I meant to reply to a topic, but hit the wrong button :( (don't laugh!)

But anyways, http://medianettech.com/amdatxp25133.html is legit and has AQXEA0330 and AQXEA0334 in stock. I ordered my AQXEA0330 3 days ago, and got i yesterday. I won't be able to put it in until Christmas, but the stepping is right.

Also, has anyone had any good luck with a AQXEA0330 chip?

we'll its unlocked but its about 20 more than companies like newegg i dunno if thats worth it to ya =d not to mention newegg has unbeatable service

0330 aqxea seems to be a pretty good chip , mine does Xp3200+ on 1.7v ( 1.57v with water ) ....... multi's unlocked what more could you ask for. Seems alright to me :)

thanks!

Thanks. I've been reading through these forums for about a week now. I've learned SOOO many useful tips.

That's definatly good to hear! I searched around for info on the chip, but couldn't find much. So thanks for the replys.

I also like to use newegg, but with my pc2700 memory, I NEEDED a unlocked chip :)

Last edited:
Back