• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lego Case!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ben721

Official X-Hour Man
A guy I know online did this, here is a pic:

legofront.JPG

If you want more pics let me know.

ktn

yeah, just go to google and type "lego case" and ull find like a hundred of them :p

ktn

haha yeah, i'd love to do it but uhh, i have no where near the amount of lego's i'd need to make a pimp *** medival castle

Captain Slug

Helpful Senior Member
I tried it and it actually turned out to be heavier than a steel case. Trust me when I say it requires ALOT of legos. I have enough to bury myself under my collection, but I only had just enough to make one case out of solid blocks.

Obsidian

Woot this gives me an idea for when i build my lan rig in the fall

Think about it, If i use epoxy i could make the exterior far stronger and less flexible than steel. I once built a baseball shape outa epoxied legos when i couldn't find my ball, (still have somehwere in the dank pit that is my room),it's basically indestructable
If i ever wanted to upgrade and didn't have room, just build more.
I dont really see why it would be heavier than a steel case when i buiild it small for lan purposes.
If i can work out a good cooling solution, i may actually try this
As for getting enough legos...well i have about 27k legos when i counted 3 years ago (broken leg and arm bored as you can be)
Now if i can just get the money for the computer equipment...

yanks111

You see, thats where you all went wrong in building your lego case :)

You need to make a large custom window for the side panel and the top panel :D SAves you hundreds of legos, depending on size :)

Don't forget making lots of fan openings to save more legos :)