• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lets all vote on this poll!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
i got my vote in for curing diseases of course:) hopefully more of those that voted to save their cycles:mad: decide that there are great things those, idle and CURRENTLY WASTED cyles could be doing :D

FOLD ON
NAS

skou

:mad: " I'll waste my extra cycles":mad:

I have nothing to say.

steve

ed8150

wow, the people who watch techtv really are dumb. using the extra cycles BENEFITS your computer! no stress from temp changes!! those idiots!!!

RoadWarrior

37>40 :(

They don't give much coverage to folding in that little articlette, they are SETI fans.

Hey funk, just wondered if you ever thought that the combined value of a cow and a rocket launcher rocket, might actually be more than $100? :D

The_Mowman

Registered
I can just see someone calling tech support: "Hi, yes, tech support. I would like to use my extra saved cpu cycles this weekend. Will that be a problem?" What do people really think they are doing by saving their cycles. Anyway, off to vote again.