• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian-Li Lancool PC-K58W, anyone have hands on experience with this case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NS13Stinger

I'm going to build a PC with the Lancool PC-K62B. It has a 140mm front fan and a 120mm rear fan and 2 140mm top fans. Hoping it will not be too noisy. I have a spare 120mm fan laying around and I decided to plug it in to see how noisy it can get. I could barely hear it. So, maybe your K58W will not make as much noise. If I remember, once I get my system up and running, I will post here to let you know how much noise it makes.

OP
Vengance_01

Vengance_01

Thats great! the K62 and K58 are exactly the same except for the black interior. What 140mm fans are you intending to use?

bing

Low Profile Senior
I own K62, apart from black interior, was considering K58, but the lack of two 140mm top fans made me to choose K62 instead of K58.

These are the two 140mm fans came built-in with K62

k62-03s.jpg

At K58 if you plan to provide your own two 140 mm fans, those good rubber screws for mounting fan are NOT included.

OF-01-i.jpg

The interior black paint job is pretty good imo and quite scratch resistant too.

Last edited:
OP
Vengance_01

Vengance_01

I wish I could find a good deal for the K62W but most places want 130$. Question, do you think you could fit a 2x140m radiator up top?

bing

Low Profile Senior
Yes, as long you're willing to do some minor modding on attaching the rad.

From area perspective I think its quite spacious even for 2 x 140mm rad.

I never seen them before though, are you sure you planning for 2x140mm instead of 2x120mm rad ?