• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian Li PC70 for water cooling setup?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OSUmaxx

I'm trying to find a decent case to stick all of my WC stuff in, and I really like this one. I'm a little concerned about the air intake in the front though. Is is big enough to attach the 120mm fan from my rad to? I want the best airflow through the rad as possible. I realize that I'll have to remove a drive cage, but I just want to make sure this is a good choice before I blow the money on it. My next choice is the Lite-On that Nikhsub1 has.

The Spyder

Ok~ sigma X has one and the rad going in the BACK of the case above the PS so the hot air is pulled from the case~ it will fit a 120mm fan in the front~ but its nicer to use the rear mount or top mount option with a IN on the side pannel across the video/cpu so that you have a somewhat equal pressure(neg=better)
Spyder

OP
OSUmaxx

OSUmaxx

The Spyder said:
Ok~ sigma X has one and the rad going in the BACK of the case above the PS so the hot air is pulled from the case~ it will fit a 120mm fan in the front~ but its nicer to use the rear mount or top mount option with a IN on the side pannel across the video/cpu so that you have a somewhat equal pressure(neg=better)
Spyder

Wouldn't you want cool air outside of the case blowing through the rad?

Its nice to hear that this case will work well though.

ElroyCarbon

I have the PC65 with a radaitor exactly where you are thinking. Dremeled out the rivets and placed a decent sized heat exchanger there. I have the 120 and the dual fans up fron on high. My temps are not the best, but they work. I have a 2.53 running @ 3.040 @ 1.7 with an idle of 37 and a load of 44 or so.