• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Life expectency:burn:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Willo

Registered
Hi people I need your help guys.

So I have a Duron 800 with a coolermaster slapped onto it with artic silver 2 running on a msi kt7 pro-2a with 640Mb of 133MHz RAM and the Radeon 64DDr VIVO(7200). Now I want to prolong the life of my mashine without spending to much cash or soldering!

I've had 972 MHz (9 * 108) but it didn't last to long, 10 mins of seti!

So any sugestions are welcome.

P.S. I heard that if you do the pencil trick on the L7 bridges you get an extra o.o5 vcore rating, is that true?

Thak you for your help :)

bring your FSB down....that is really the only way without doing a Volt mod.....or lower multi and raise FSB...your pick ;)

Spec

Welcome To The Forums!!!!!

.....and to the addiction:eek:

Tell me if I understand the problem. You want to O/C, have stability, squeeze out more voltage & extend the life expectancy of your rig. Am I understanding you right? Befor we even talk about a strategy on how to achieve this we need a better understanding of your system.

1. What's the chipset on your MoBo?
2. How hot are you running at full load?
3. What exactly is your HSF?

Make a sig with your relevant system specs & follow the rules in sig length.

Back