• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Liquid Extasy Waterblocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Finally, after almost 6 month i had some hours to install the new flowmeter for ur waterblocks. smile-v1.gif

Maybe it's the video, but that thing doesn't look fluid? Like it hesitates or something???

The loop is very restrictive. I use 3 pieces of Laing D5 @ level 4.
It is not the video hehe. I guess i have around 70l/h. Something like this.
Its not much, but enough for my Ibag HF80A.

1-jpg.363771

Regardless of your restrictions, the flow meter should have a steady flow rate (spin at the same speed). As you can tell from the video, it looks to....'pulse' or slow and speed up and isn't consistent.

Not sure if that's a problem in the flow rate meter (I do recall mentioning something about that design when you brought it up...) or the loop flow itself.

Its the flowloop itself. I used an Alphacool flowmeter bfor. It has the same problem.

That's.....not good, lol.

I also recall 'optimal' flow rates around 1GPM give or take. 70L /Hr isn't close to that?

Ahh, the chiller, I suppose, makes the difference. Sans chiller, you want that flow much higher. :)

Not really. I guess its the millingspindle.
Without the tubes at the machine and the millingspindle i could use more than 1000l/h.

Not really.
Really. At least, that's what testing with watercooling showed back in the day (see our sticky threads, for example). Maybe things have changed today? No clue. But 70L /hr in a normal loop seems incredibly slow. That ~1L through your loop every ~50s...

Through a 4mm Tube u cant push 200liters/h ;-)
Its a watercooling for a millingspindel, not for a pc.

Get better tubing... :p :rofl:

Through a 4mm Tube u cant push 200liters/h ;-)
Its a watercooling for a millingspindel, not for a pc.
Now that makes more sense... I thought this had to do with PCs at a PC overclocking site, lol! Oops!

hehe
Hi,
For the next productionround i prepared 3 different kind or Ramwaterblocks. It fits to Bykski Heatspreader and i prepared waterblocks for Asus B550I Aorus Pro AX, Sapphire Pulse 7800XT, EVGA RTX 3070 TI CX3, MSI RTX 4090 Gaming Slim, Palit RTX 4070 Jetstream. It a lot of work in CAM. For me it feels like i wasting time L I really dont like coding.
Attached some pix of the last productionround. Except 2 waterblocks everything is finish. (XFX RX7800XT Speedster MERC319 and Playstation 5) But have a short look to the GeForce_RTX 4070 Ti EX Gamer waterblock.
4.JPG

EVGA X299 Dark
4.JPG

Gainward RTX 4090 Phantom GS
5.JPG
6.JPG

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super
6.JPG
7.JPG

Playstation 3
1.jpg

Playstation 3 Mosfet
2.JPG
3.JPG

Powercolor Red Devil RX_6700xt12GB GDDR6
5.JPG
6.JPG

And I tested the No. UNO and the No. UNO 75 in Acrylglasversion and compare it with the Core 1 at an AMD AM5 setup. For me, the results was not surprising. Additional of this test r different mountingpreasure. We see that the core 1 works just with a lot of preasure. Mounted at 0,15Nm the core 1 **** up. The performance getting better and better as more as torque u will use.

We can just guess… … We know from the Velocity 2 that customers should mount it with a torque of 0,6Nm and some customers was surprised that the board doesn’t post anymore. So they use 0,5Nm. Its not really a surprise coz 0,6Nm r too much. This telling us the Intel and AMD specs with around 1000N. I have a torque screwdriver and I had build an aparature to measure the Kilos/Newton by Nm. 0,12Nm = 53kilos = 530Newton. So I guess if u use more than 0,4Nm u will **** off the Intel and AMD specs coz it blows the line of ~1000N.

Have a look at the results. By the way, the No. UNO is not that pricy than the Core 1 and the flow is much more better. Iam happy with the performance of the No. UNO’s. Especially the revision 3. I guess the release of the Revision will be in April 2024. May be the waterblock will get a new design. I like the Design of the Velocity 2. Pure elegance…

Diagram_ranking2.png
Uno_pkit.JPG

Back