• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Liquid Extasy Waterblocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And i update my chillerproject. I hope it will be done within a week that i can use my third cnc machine again. I will be finish in next week also a waterblock for the ASUS TUF RTX4090 O24G OG Gaming and have a waterblock for the Playstation 5 and KFA2 GeForce RTX 4070 Ti EX Gamer in the pipeline. But this in next year... I also developed a new cpu waterblock and had some tests with EKWB, Aquacomputer, Watercool and Alphacool. What i had in my mind, the results r authentic and i dont got surprises. The Core 1 is very good, but not good enough for my Prototype :)

Attached some pix.View attachment 363770View attachment 363773View attachment 363774View attachment 363772View attachment 363771
What is that? A A/C unit.:unsure:

Inspired by Xaver aka Skullbringer from Igorslab.
0.3Nm mounting torque -> fail after 42 mountings. Recommended mounting torque: 0.15Nm -> safe. At least no leaks... puh...
123.jpg

Hi, today a short clip of the Liquid Extasy KFA RTX 4070 TI waterblock. If someone knows how to work with Wondershare Filmora, u can contact me. -> [email protected]

If u need help to realize urproject, pls let me know. The cnc machines r ready for u J

Thank u and best regards

Marc

Back