• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Logitech Introduces G413 Mechanical Gaming Keyboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Capture-Cropped-4.jpg
Today, Logitech introduced the G413 SE full size and G413 TKL tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboards. Built for gamers, they feature six-key rollover anti-ghosting for multi-key combos and white back-lit LED keycaps. For structural rigidity, the G413s are built on a black-brushed aluminum-magnesium alloy top case. The full-size G413 SE is priced at only $79.99 and the G413 TKL is even less at $69.99. Availability is projected for February of 2022 so we should start seeing them in stores and online soon. Below is Logitech's official press release.
Click here to read more!

Sorry if I missed it, but any word on what switches they're using?

Also kind of a sidebar comment, I grabbed a K840 a few years back on impulse that's fairly similar - metal faceplate, the "floating key" design, tactile switches, and intended to be a sub-$100 mechanical board. Not a real fan as the keys feel kind of loose - unsure if it's due to the floating keys or switches themselves (Romer-Gs). Hoping these don't have the same issue.

Last edited:
Crap. I meant to mention that in the article. No, there is no mention as to what they are using. One has to assume they are either in-house switches or a cheaper knock-off brand. I would assume if they were using Cherry or Kailh they would mention that. Plus, with the boards being only $70 and $80 that almost prices them out of the "name brand" switches.

Yeah, it makes sense they'd use the Romers (which I guess are Logitech's in house switch?) for these as well as they're priced close to the K840. Was just curious if there was anything official.

Back