• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech MX700 problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Slowpoke68

Registered
Hello there. I recently bought a logitech mx cordless duo. I really like it except when I am moving the mouse at very slow speeds it will occasionally jerk from side to side. It isn't a problem at higher speeds and I am not getting lag at all. It only happens when I am moving the mouse slowly.
At first I thought it was my xtrac mouse pad and that the hexagonal shapes were the culprit, but I have the same problem on a plain black mouse pad and on the desk itself. I really like the mouse but the jerking is driving me nuts. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I am running windows xp with the latest mouseware for logitech installed. Thanks.

i have the same problem with my mx700 on my 3m optic pad. I believe it's because of some the scratches/bumps the surfaces has. The Mx700 sensor seems to be a lot more sensitive with imperfect surfaces than the MS optical mouses. I fixed the problem by just using it on my black plastic mouse surface on my keyboard tray.

Thanks for the input, but I have tried 3 different mouse pads and the using the black desk top, same random jerking motion occurs. Really strange.

maybe u need to move ur docking station closer to the mouse, or keep it away from signals or other hardware that might interfere, sounds liek lagg to me IMHO

Back