• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*LOL* Happy Halloween!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rabid Snail

Why would anyone waste time on that. Once the pumpkin starts to rot, all the work is gone. Plus it, IMHO, looks like **** I guess it has that "halloween spirit", but it looks bad. There are some mods that actually look good, like stealthing drives and a window with a cold cathode, but this just takes away from the sleek techno feel that actually makes a mod good.

-just my opinion

Last edited:

RyanRichard

(*Dur* :-B why not using a watermelon) what a terrible waste of time, your gonna end up trashing that in the end all, and orange..yuch!

dxiw

Disabled
I love it....now i know what to do with that big pumpkin i ahve....hmm we can paint it too...

EDIT I'm joking btw, more seriously though, it would last a long time if he found a away not to make it rot....

GosuWar

Registered
Nah, put the pumpkin in a midifridge, it protects the mobo and **** from bein wet from condensation.. the pumpkin freezes, boom... however, i would put a plastic/electrostatic bag around all of the stuff inside the pumpkin before i did that, to protect it from rotting, but the pumpkin would be frozen.

Better off done w/ a water melon ;x