• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

long shot question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tft

I know that this is an odd question, and the chance of anybody knowing how to do this with this mobo isn't that good, but...

I have a soyo K7VTA-B mobo, my system is watercooled, and I need to raise the voltage to get better speeds. The only promblem is that I can't raise the voltage past +1.00. The menu in the bios has up to +2.10. Does anyone know of anyway I can raise my core voltage, either through software of hardware? I'm not afraid of soldering, or doing anything a little "extreme"

Any help would be VERY much appreciated

Try taping the pins, as said before, look in the volt mods. I am not familiar with that type of motherboard. If it is a slot 1 I can give you the pins to cover.

what do you mean by taping the pins? I don't know exactly how to do that :( It's a socket a board, I run an athalon. When you say look under voltage mods do you mean in the userguide, on the website? If so, I've already done that, and there is no info on it.
Thanks for the info

Back