• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Longest online match you've played?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
25 Hours on Total Annihilation. A friend and I against 6 computers teamed as one. With units at a max of 2000 per team. Man that game was intense and long.
2 Sittings where needed to complete this game.

Working on Empire Earth right now 3 people vs 4 computers on hard. 9 Hours into the game in 1 sitting so far. Everyone is still living too. More like where getting our @$$'s kicked.

I pulled 12 hours of half-life DM. All the skins kept it interesting. Too much coffee man.

you people have WAY too much time. :p

25 hours for a single game???
wtf.gif

shameful i know, but i once played Simcity 2000 for over 7 hours in one sitting... i used to love that game!

[edit]

DOH! just saw the "online" part sorry ;)

would have to be AOE at a LAN with some friends.. right around 6 hours 3vs3... god that was an intense match

14 1/2 hrs straight in one MoH server in Southern France.
I couldn't feel my right hand for 2 days afterwards, got my 2000 kills though. :)

I once played D&D for 3.5 days straight in 97' lol

Does play-by-email count as an online match? ;)

I'm just finishing up a PBEM game of Wooden Ships and Iron Men that's been going on for a litle over a year. :p

Longest single round was probably a CTF match I played recently on a UT2K3 server. 1hour 35minutes. It was on Chrome /w a load of people playing, so flag Caps were nearly impossible.. the first team to manage a cap won it... my team :)

Maxvla said:

/me saves WTF smiley for future use :D

longest I can remember was 7 hours. 4 hours of playin on a pub then goin straight into a 3 hour clan match in UT/SF

btw, SF 1.80, a Unreal Tournament mod, should be coming out in the next couple weeks. Gonna be heafty at around 300megs but hopefully it can breath life back into to old UT engine
http://www.strike-force.com

yaya its old but hey, Ive had UT installed since it came out.. call me nostalgic :p

Scrappy{SB} *warps*

Back