• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LOOK AT THIS FAN

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GERRY136

im trying to get this pic of a fan in here for u to see, never tried this before. any suggestions on inserting a pic in my post would be deeply appreciated! lol

not great but u get the picture!
i bought this fan at a local warehouse. the guy said it was a server fan. its roughly 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 x 1 1/2 thick.
it has a regular wall plug in i will have to splice.
what i want to know is can u guys give me a rough estimate of the cfm this thing would have. info that is on the fan is as follows:
made in mexico may 14 1987
Rotron Inc. Whisper series
50/60Hz
115v
this thing does not make a sound!!!!!!!
ican feel really good airflow off it so im hopin it can move more air than a standard 120mm aftermarket fan. any ideas? ps only payed $3.00.

I have a similar fan, mine is 24 V, but about the same size. I just made a support for it with toothpicks and glue gun, and put it on top of my monitor to get the heat away from it... I tried to use it in my case, but than I got a better 115V fan (the one that they use in coolers for the pop in pizza places), and now I'm happy with both things. The monitor is one of the most important things, so I decided to protect it :)

Back