• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look at what I did...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
deadlysyn

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
GRATS TO YOU!!! :beer:

And look what i did after 10 days of folding ;-P
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=495060

I am coming for you, slow and steady! lol

Slow and steady is the way I have been folding for 4 1/2 years. I also got a bit of a slowdown from waiting til the last minute to get my passkey for the new SMP2 WU's. Live and learn, but I will be back with more PPD than ever before after the 10th a3. WTF Norcal, it gets fun when you get to page 2. I have been trying to move up for a few months and not getting very far very fast. It gets to the point where it will take a few days up to a week to pass someone. I have been staring at someones tail lights for a few days, and I think I may actually finally get past them in the next day or two.

Is that PPD you are putting out just the i7 or do you have the 285's cranking out some WU's as well?

Norcalsteve

i got my x2 GTX's folding as well... but i am learning how to make them more efficent still... i am getting a dummy plug for my one card to see if that will help, even though they are not ran in SLI and the desk top is extended to the second card....

i can get both to crank 9200/PPD when i run -smp 7 flag in the VM CPU client, but when i run -smp 8 in the VM, i only get 8k on the first GPU and 4-6k on the second GPU, but my frame time in the VM goes from 35:30 with -smp 7, to 30:10 with -smp 8.

OP
deadlysyn

deadlysyn

LOL @ Gixxer. :p

Congratz J !!!

Great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF !

:attn:

By the way, WII, I'm coming for you too. It may take me close to 3 years, according to EOC, but I'm coming for you. My 2 clients are are working back and forth between 10k and 11k PPD, but EOC hasn't shown it, because I have been working on the a3 WU's without the bonus. I just turned in my 10th one, so I should be getting the bonus on the next one. You may want to step it up if you don't want to get passed by someone who has almost always been a generation behind in hardware.:p

OP
deadlysyn

deadlysyn

I like the way you think!

Send me some money and you can have it :D

hahaha!:shock:

I'm so getting banned from OCF :(

I might have a penny or a nickel I could drop into an envelope and send your way.:p

Now I'm working on my 3 million, which was one of my folding goals for 2010. With the new a3 WU's, I may have to increase that goal by a bit.

OP
deadlysyn

deadlysyn

I wish I could get my stuff figured out:(

What are you having troubles figuring out? Maybe I can help. Post up a new thread, or shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do to help get it worked out.:beer: All I ask is that all your folding power goes to my name til I pass WII.:p

I'm right behind you :attn:

I see you back there db. I have a feeling that I may hold you off for a bit, as long as things start working out the way they should be.:rock::chair: