• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LOOK!! Real pics of NV30!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclocker456

Enjoy... atleast we know that they have the hardware in the testing phase. Probably will be out Next year..

http://www.geocities.com/menthu_ra_2000/NV30.htm

The look as big as the G4 ti 4600 boards or maybe bigger...
I'm not too happy about that... The Radeon 9700 card is a good size.. don't you think??? Huge cards are hard to work with and have a higher failure rate.

Last edited:

donny_paycheck

Inactive Super Quad Mod
I'm getting a dead link. Anybody else? Did you guys save those pics and if so can you attach them here so we don't lose them?

beezee

May I ask why those pictures are hosted by geocities? How can we tell that those pictures are even real, and of the NV30? In any case cool find, the board looks exactly like the ti series... :)

Menthu_Rae

They are hosted by geocities because I dont have any other webspace - :p

i.e. i CBF making another site and hosting it somewhere cause i never use it!

YES THOSE PICS ARE REAL and they ARE of the NV30. They are from an NVidia Promo video on the "Are you ready?" site - you click the little "n' down the bottom; then log in - and you can access videos, screensavers, games, technical information, quotes, etc.

:D

quegyboe

God, typical Nvidiot website. "This card is gonna smash on the Radeon 9700..." ROFL! How can you possibly know that? It's not even finished yet...

Menthu_Rae

Namagomi said:
"Are you Ready?" rofl. i love nvidias slogan for the nv30. YES you fools, i've been "ready" for months. I think a better question would be "When Is it Ready?"

hahahaha; too right mate. :D

What would be quite amusing is if ATi was announcing something new on Monday - same time as NVidia announces "GeForceFX".

What surprises me is the price drops on hardware over here... A month ago; a Ti4600 cost $700AU; now you can pick them up for ~$550-600AU!!! Also the ATi Radeon 9700; you can get them over here for around $680AU!

Crazy considering my GeForce2 Pro cost $300AU 14 months ago. :p (was a bargain at the time!)

OP
Overclocker456

Overclocker456

Yeah for some reason I don't think NV30 will be that much faster than a R300... And I'm sure it's going to Need a VERY fast CPU.. I'm happy with my G4 ti4200 at 340/640. Probably won't upgrade till next year.. I'm going to get a G4 ti4200 of a NV30..

Namagomi

Disabled
mtndew.jpg

It's comforting to know that nvidia has some true hardware geek equipment on site.

No, not that big occilator thinger, the Mountain Dew, baby! :D

Last edited: