• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look who is FOLDING!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
When I spoke to Danny last week, I asked him if he folded, he said "I heard about it, what does it do?" I broke into FOLDHOLIO and guess what? He will have all his office rigs up and FOLDING for TEAM 32!!!!! Check it! Danny if you see this, you rock! FOLD ON!!!

Attachments

• untitled-1.gif
    untitled-1.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 162

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Gnerma said:
Cool!!! ..... Whose Danny and what is FOLDHOLIO? :(

think waterblocks :) and then i think mr.b was foldholio for a while :D

that is awesome nikh, nice job on getting the work out and thanks to danny for helping us out!

this could help spread the word even more about folding, if an ariticle could be put up there, what do you think?

FOLD ON
NAS

Last edited:
OP
nikhsub1

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
NASsoccer said:

think waterblocks :) and then i think mr.b was foldholio for a while :D

that is awesome nikh, nice job on getting the work out and thanks to danny for helping us out!

this could help spread the word even more about folding, if an ariticle could be put up there, what do you think?

FOLD ON
NAS
Not a bad idea, let's just see if he actually sticks with it. Maybe I could convince him to throw some prizes in for the next contest...Hmmmmmm FOLD ON!!!

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
So what is the link to Danny's stuff? And what is the "Folding Teamate" discount? :D

Great work Nik, and welcome to Danny.

Wedo