• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a good animation program...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jblaven

It doesn't have to be very complicated. I want to take my 3D house plans and do a walk through. I would take "snapshots" of the house as I "walk" throught it on the computer. These files start out as BMP and can be converted to JPEG. What is a good program I can use to have it play the snapshots as an animated walk through?

I also want to be able to post it on a website.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe

Uleads gif animator, will allow you to take your stills and show them in a slide show sort of way.

Using a video camera and video editing software would give a far better end product.

Got to be Macromedia Flash for me as this will allow high picture quality and smooth transitions through the pictures, with some interation if you so desire.

what are the plans drawn on. AutoCad. If so I have a trial version of 3dviz that is built for that. Got a 30 license or something.

Back