• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a kind of radiator (specifics provided)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCproverbial

Registered
Hello, I could use some help looking for a radiator. The radiator needs to have certain features.

1) Not the Alphacool ST30 X-flow (I found this as a fair example, but am looking for other models to compare it to and choose from a broader selection.)

2) 280mm (2x 140mm fans)

3) X-flow or X-flow enabled radiator

4) ports for fittings on the bottom-right and top-left of the radiator (more ports in other locations is fine)

5) black

6) Less than or equal to 30mm rad thickness. (slightly thicker is fine)

There isn't a 280mm version of that model but thanks anyway. Still looking then

Nothing wrong with HWlabs. They've made great products for better than a decade. :)
They are my goto rad manufacturer.

Thanks for both suggestions, the Hardware Labs model actually has the reverse port placement I'm looking for.

The alphacool is the only example of the kind you or I have found yet, if I do go with AC I'd probably have to paint it (it has a different look, more unpainted copper than other rads.)

Any other brand alternative examples would be helpful

the hwlabs rads got friggin hammered over the holidays! with all of the sales going on it was a great time to get some sweet deals. folks were snatching them up. at one point all of the 240/360/420, sr2/gtx/gtr rads were sold out. the only thing larger than a 140 were the gts 280 x flows.

Back