• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a new case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Federico_1973

Registered
I need a help at the moment i have one elysium xigmatek and i want change with a raijintek paean or one phanteks enthoo primo or luxe the idea of one case open is interesting because is fascinating world or take one of the phanteks?My build will be an asus rog ix formula if buy the paeanor an asus rog ix apex/extreme if i buy the phanteks what do you thinnk guys?

I have the Phanteks Enthoo Primo case and I love it. It's quite large and fits everything in my sig with plenty of room to spare. You won't be disappointed with it. Also there's this awesome list of cases that our esteemed member Blaylock created with the help and suggestions from other members that might be helpful to you.

I have the Phanteks Enthoo Primo case and I love it. It's quite large and fits everything in my sig with plenty of room to spare. You won't be disappointed with it. Also there's this awesome list of cases that our esteemed member Blaylock created with the help and suggestions from other members that might be helpful to you.

what do you think of the raijintek paean?

It's a cube case with alot of tempered glass. Pretty nice if you're looking to use PETG tubing and RGB lighting. Quite the show piece if done right. It's the type of case once you build in it, that's it. Not the case for you if you're into swapping parts all the time like alot of members here do.

It's a cube case with alot of tempered glass. Pretty nice if you're looking to use PETG tubing and RGB lighting. Quite the show piece if done right. It's the type of case once you build in it, that's it. Not the case for you if you're into swapping parts all the time like alot of members here do.

But if use the raijintek paean also a bench?
In anyway probably i go for a phanteks enthoo primo se or luxe tempered glass i make the right choice?

You can use any case you like as long as it fits your needs and costs. That raijintek paean case isn't designed to use for benching. You'll be exchanging parts in and out of it and the tempered glass will break under that type of stress.

I have the Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE with black outside and white inside. Great case! The Luxe is a nice case as well, but a little smaller than the Primo. Either case you get will be a great choice.

Honestly you don't want a case with tempered glass panels if you're going to be moving around or working inside of it on a regular basis.

No nebulous only for build the build the alternative is cougar panzer/panzer max but the panzer is mid tower

ok thanks for the info i have opted for the enthoo luxe tempered glass!!!

Last edited:
That was all over the road. LOL Nice looking case the OP settled on. And, honestly, if I talk one more person in to buying a Luxe I'm going to want a kickback from Phanteks. :D

I absolutely love my Phanteks Enthoo Pro case. I have done a couple of builds with Phanteks cases, and have yet to have a single issue.

I've read good things about them. You should be happy.
My friend has take for me a corsair case probably is the 750d or 760t but i don't know because the Anidees ai-crystal cube don't have in the storehouse the case corsair 750d and 760t is a good case?

Back