• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a new full or mid tower case, opinions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
stanza_nate

stanza_nate

Registered
I have been looking at the HAF 932, it looks like a good case but to tell the truth I'm a picky ******* and I really want that side window... I've never had one before and always wanted a case with that in it, so I'm happy paying an extra $30 or so for the HAF X.

I just prefer the looks of the Aerocool, and was wondering what it was like as far as build quality goes. I'm happy spending more money if necessary to get exactly what I want.

I was looking at a Corsair 600T but I want to stick with air cooling for now, so it may not be a great option for overclocking. I do really like the Lian Li PC-60FNWX, I'm kinda leaning towards a cleaner look now that I've nearly finished my desktop setup and can see it all together too, see what happens.

I did find this too - http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_547&products_id=18020

Never heard of Xigmatek though, so I'm a littel skeptical. Looks like a solid case though, looks pretty decent and would go well with my desk.

I know I'm being a pain but I'd rather get it right this time around than stuff it up and waste even more money on crap! :p

Last edited: