• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a Partitioning program, and looking for a Formatting program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Myhre

I'm trying to find a really good partitioning program. Right now I'm using Partition Magic Pro 7.0 and I'm looking to upgrade. I'm also trying to find a really good drive formatting program. I've always just used my western digital config utility to write zeros but I'm looking for something that I can use in windows for my storage drives. Thanks in advance.

OP
Myhre

Myhre

Yeah, I've loved 7.0 pro, it's awesome and I can't believe anyone would use anything else, but I know it's a few years old and was wondering if there is anything newer out there.

loks

i dont know try going to google and enter something like "best partitioner" or something of that nature.

IZON

Partition Magic 0.8 been using it for two years now, never had a gripe with it. That WD config utility does that come with Retail drives only? 'cos I've only ever bought WD OEM drives and never come across it.

OP
Myhre

Myhre

Yeah it only comes with retail drives, and I'm wondering if it will work for my Raptor drives. You can download it off of WD's website though.