• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jmondo

I have a board that 2 of the dimm sockets failed. Searching the internet I found only one for 99 on Newegg refurbished. Anyone have or know of a place to get new unopened one or a refurbished for less?

Also looking for inexpensive new i7 quad core for asustek 20th anniversary mboard

2 Goalreplace failing mboard and build a cheap one gen behind gaming machine from asustek board for Minecraft. The Asus does 60 fps and the asustek with a Radeon should be way better but I need an i7quad core that is not super expensive.

I also did some research and came up with a high end version for 297 but I am looking for a cheaper way on the asustek that only needs a chip and ram .

Also I need an Adaptec raid card for 2 mirrors as I have lost drives using onboard Intel raid when using sata drives on the Asus
So like using Adaptec as much more stable and faster

Os is win 10 aug 2016 anniversary release which btw works great with androids and Cortana syncing

Any suggestions.

Back