• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for help installing my watercooling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

corrosion231

Would anyone in the Inland Empire area of Southern California be willing to help me install my watercooling next weekend? July 31st/August 1st? Ive got all the stuff, just need some help as this is my first time watercooling. I'll buy you lunch of beer or both your choice :D Id greatly appreciate it as Im kinda wary about the install.

klath

I installed mine half asleep at 4am... :p
Hmm, that could why my reservoir is upside down... :rolleyes: J/K. :p

Of course, the guy can't just come one day. First, you measure all the tubings lengths, hook it up, add water then leak test for 24 hours. Then after that, you install it in the computer.

jenkx

What blocks, pump, tubbing, etc do you have? I live in L.A. but have family in the Riverside area. Depending on what type of stuff you have and what the wifes plans are and how my schedule shapes up for that week, I might be able to help on the 1st.

OP
C

corrosion231

Dtek Whitewater, Swiftech pump, dtek GPU block and a BIX single 120 fan. Ive got a antec p-160 case and im running a p4 on a ic-7.

Oh and San Bernardino is the city. And not the ****hole part either. I live in the area that was burned out by the fires last year. 39th and del rosa.

OP
C

corrosion231

So nobody huh? Well then im going to try it myself on saturday. Hopefully it all works out otherwise expect to see a bunch of stuff for sale soon.