• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for NZXT H440 Inspiration

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cctaylor88

Registered
So I am doing a brand new build, and have the luxury of time on my side (as in I'll have a computer the whole time I'm building the new one). I want to take my time and be happy with the end product. My last build was essentially thrown together out of excitement and necessity.

I'm looking for some insight as to your color schemes (doesn't have to be an H440 persay) and want to be enlightened. Now I know I can google builds but a lot of those are almost "professional" and I would *much* rather get feedback from the actual people on here that I mingle with!

I have purchased this H440 color scheme along with this EVGA PSU (got a fantastic deal) which at the moment is blacked out. I am really looking into purchasing something like these Bitfenix Sleeved Cables (any color) once I land on a theme of course.
I know I should go full custom loop for cooling but I honestly don't want to drop that money, and I'm already nervous about going from my current massive NZXT Switch 810 case to this new MidTower build. So I am currently between the Corsair H115i and the Swiftech H240 X2 which has a beautiful RGB block, and beautiful reservoir (IMO) as well as clearing tubing with some of the best dye on the market. I'm pretty set on going with an AIO cooler as the best air coolers are just absolutely massive, I don't want to look in my side window and have the vision go straight to a huge air cooler if that makes sense.

I apologize for the length of the post but there are literally so many directions I could go and components I still need to pick out that I am looking for some inspiration of actual builds. FYI I am going the 6600k or 6700k route and the motherboard depends on the theme essentially.

Back