• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for suggestions for a mechanical keyboard.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vishera

So I've had 6 keys on my keyboard stop responding in the past 2 days, turns out this is a known issue with my board, so I'm looking for a replacement. Really just looking for recommendations on what brands are the best to buy from in terms of quality. I'd like to keep it under $100, I could push that to one twenty five though (Sorry, my five and dash keys are some of the ones that went out).

OP
Vishera

Vishera

Can you replace the keys easily?

If not, I like my ROG Strix Scope...(I have the full version which may be over $125)
https://www.newegg.com/asus-rog-str...QfPuvDzJXpQLCyu-kfxoCkcUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Not as far as I can tell, it's a cheap Chinese brand. Was a good deal and I was very happy with it while it lasted, but I guess I got what I paid for. :)

Will definitely check these out, looking for Cherry blues/equivalent from other brands. Logitech was on my radar already, never had a bad product from them.

ATMINSIDE

Sim Racing Aficionado Co-Owner
For Cherry Blue equivalent, in your budget, that G512 link I gave is a great option. It has the clicky switches like Blues.