• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for suggestions for a mechanical keyboard.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vishera

So I've had 6 keys on my keyboard stop responding in the past 2 days, turns out this is a known issue with my board, so I'm looking for a replacement. Really just looking for recommendations on what brands are the best to buy from in terms of quality. I'd like to keep it under $100, I could push that to one twenty five though (Sorry, my five and dash keys are some of the ones that went out).

Can you replace the keys easily?

If not, I like my ROG Strix Scope...(I have the full version which may be over $125)
https://www.newegg.com/asus-rog-str...QfPuvDzJXpQLCyu-kfxoCkcUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Not as far as I can tell, it's a cheap Chinese brand. Was a good deal and I was very happy with it while it lasted, but I guess I got what I paid for. :)

Will definitely check these out, looking for Cherry blues/equivalent from other brands. Logitech was on my radar already, never had a bad product from them.

For Cherry Blue equivalent, in your budget, that G512 link I gave is a great option. It has the clicky switches like Blues.

Back